Imagekit wordpress integration provides smartan optimization of image in real-time, allowing users to simply optimize images through powerful resizing and cropping along with seamless and rapid delivery.
Imagekit wordpress integration
Steps to optimize images on your WordPress website using ImageKit plugin
1. If you haven’t yet created an account on ImageKit, then the first step is to register. During registration choose a unique ImageKit Id which will be later used to access your images.
2. After log in. Visit the dashboard.
3. Click “Add Origin” button. And fill the form fields like below:
Origin Type: Choose Web Server – HTTP(S) server and Magento, Shopify, WordPress etc.
Name: Anything you want
Base URL: Enter your WordPress home page URL e.g – https://www.mywordpress-website.com
4. Install and activate the ImageKit plugin in your WordPress installation.
5. Go to wordpress admin Settings->ImageKit setting screen to configure the plugin.
6. In the text field at the bottom, fill the ImageKit ID you entered during registration at step number 1.
7. Click Save Changes.
Also check this : Best wordpress image optimization plugin
If you like this post please comment and share 🙂