Are you looking to make money online? If yes, AdSense can be a great source to generate a passive income.
Let us first understand AdSense. It is a Cost-Per-Click (CPC) advertising program that helps the users or blog owners to put up some HTML on their website that shows ads related to the content of the website.
For example, if you own a travel website, you would put up relevant ads related to hotels or flights, etc. If you are a regular blogger with good traffic on your website, AdSense is a great way for you to make money.
You can install the ad code, and then the AdSense spiders will check out your website and understand the theme of your website. After that, they check out their Ad inventory and put up related ads next to every article that you publish on your website. It works because someone reading an article on travel destinations is more likely to buy a hotel deal or flight tickets.
Make Money From Adsense
Hence, it is a great way of making money! Here are some of the types of AdSense that you can choose for your website.
Google has a variety of AdSense types that they offer to you for your website. They are listed below:
- Text: The Text ads work as a Link Unit or an Ad Unit and uses texts and words. They come in various sizes, but you can easily customize them according to your website by changing its text, link, and color of the AdSense banner.
- Images: The second type of Google AdSense comes in the form of graphic Ads or image Ads. They also come in various sizes. You can choose to have only images or mix it with text ads.
- Flash: Another is flash Ads
- Video: You can also choose video Ads.
- Audio: There are also some audio ads that are available.
- Combination: You can also choose a combination of flash, HTML, Flash or any other interactive features that seem to go well with your website.
With AdSense, you also get a Google search box that you can put up on your website. So, website visitors can search on that box, and the page would open with ads from the AdSense. You even have the choice to customize the search result page that comes from AdSense to sync it with the theme and layout of your website.
How Does the Payment Work?
Google pays a monthly to the users through direct bank deposit or a cheque, but you need to have a minimum of $100 of earnings to get your payments released. If you don’t make a minimum of $100, it would be carried forward to the next month.
Hence, making money through Google AdSense is pretty straightforward. You need to make sure that you generate organic traffic and do not click on your ads. Google penalizes for breaking the rules so you must read the guidelines and the terms and conditions carefully before starting your Google AdSense.
To sum up, you can definitely generate a good passive income on the sides with Google AdSense.
If you like this post please comment and share with your friends 🙂