- The PHP Hypertext Preprocessor is a programming language that allows web developers to create dynamic content that interacts with databases.
- PHP is basically used for developing web based software applications.
- PHP code are executed on the server, and the result is returned to the browser as plain HTML
- PHP files have extension “.php”.
- PHP runs on all major operating systems(Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS X, etc.)
- PHP supports most of the web servers(Apache, IIS, etc.).
- Most significant features in PHP is its support for a wide range of databases.
- Bigcommerce create custom add to cart button
- What is PEAR in PHP?
You May Also Like